大至急!次の『』内の文を英訳してください。○○は無視してください。

『小誌は○月○日発売号にて北朝鮮が行うネット謀略について取材しております。
○○の中に○○党幹事長代理、○○氏に関する記事が掲載されておりますが、この記事に関してお尋ねいたします。北朝鮮は横田めぐみさんの遺骨鑑定結果を「捏造」と断じ、六カ国協議の無期限停止、核保有を表明するなど依然として強硬な姿勢を見せております。日本で北朝鮮に対し、最も強硬な姿勢を示す政治家の1人が○○氏でありますが、彼が北朝鮮と「二元外交」を行っていた、という貴誌の記事は北朝鮮による、同氏に対する攻撃の一貫であると認識しております。添付されている渡航申請書などは北朝鮮側にしかないもので、記者の情報源が、○○氏の権威を失墜させたいと願う北朝鮮政府関係者であることは間違いないと思われます。このことに関して小誌は、同記事を「北朝鮮による○○氏を貶めるための謀略」であると受け止めておりますが、貴誌がどのようにお考えになるか、御見解をお聞かせください。また当方の認識に間違いがあれば、ご指摘ください。よろしくお願いします。』大至急お願いします!

回答の条件
  • URL必須
  • 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:--
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答4件)

id:kawausa No.1

回答回数30ベストアンサー獲得回数0

ポイント20pt

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.hat...

英語翻訳 ウェブページ翻訳 - エキサイト 翻訳

Exciteの翻訳結果です。

id:vajura

自分で訳せる人募集です!!

2005/02/27 22:01:56
id:davidoff1969 No.2

回答回数4ベストアンサー獲得回数0

ポイント20pt

http://www.hatena.ne.jp/1109508394#

人力検索はてな - 大至急!次の『』内の文を英訳してください。○○は無視してください。 『小誌は○月○日発売号にて北朝鮮が行うネット謀略について取材しております。 ○○の中に○○党幹..

It covers a small magazine about the net plot which North Korea does in the number of the sale of the day of ○ in OBJ DO month ○.

The article about the ○○ party secretary-general substitute, ○○ is carried into ○○ but searches about this article.

North Korea judges the relic appraisal result of Yokota Megumi, saying ” the fabrication ” and is showing the still strong posture to express the undated stop of six countries of discussion, nucleus possession by it, and so on.

One of the politicians who show the strongest posture to North Korea in Japan is ○○ but it recognizes that the article of the noble magazine that he was doing North Korea and ” the duality diplomacy ” is the consistency of North Korea’s attack of the one mentioned above.

The attached voyage written application and so on are only on the side of North Korea and it seems to mistake to be the asking North Korean government person concerned and not to be for the resource of the reporter when wanting to make lose the authority of ○○.

As for this thing, the small magazine make the same article ask an opinion about whether or not it receives in case of being ” the plot that it is possible to look down upon ○○ by North Korea ” but how the noble magazine becomes an idea.

Also, if there is a mistake in the recognition of us, point out.

Thank you

ありがとうございます。

2005/02/27 22:08:55
id:shinnosuke No.3

回答回数13ベストアンサー獲得回数0

ポイント20pt

We’ve been researching about the network plots of North Korea for our magazine which is the number of O,Oth.

I’d like to ask you about the article of Mr/Mrs OO from OO.

The North Korea refused Japan’s judge result of the bone of Yokota-Megumi and they declared not to participate to the six country conference.

They also declared that they’ve been holding nuclear objects so that to restrain Japan.

The Japanese government adopted a firm stance towards the North Korea and Mr OO is one of the politician of them.

The magazine of you company says that his a dualist of diplomatic relations.

but that is obviously faked by North Korean government to break his prestige.

We recognized that visa application form just exists in North Korea and that’s the only one place to get it.

therefore our decision is that reports of your magazine has fabricated.

I expect you to tell me your opinion of these.

and please notice me if I’ve misunderstood.

Thanks for reading my message.

シンプルにやってみたのですが・・・

ありがとうございます。

2005/02/28 16:36:37

質問者が未読の回答一覧

回答者回答受取ベストアンサー回答時間
1 Gaku 13 9 0 2005-02-27 23:48:54

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について