<英語の得意な人限定>以下の文書の英訳をお願いいたします。日常的な言い回しであれば、自分で書けます。重要なビジネスに関する英訳ですので、そういった書類を英語で書ける方にお願いします。厳密な翻訳でなくとも、内容が合致していればOKです。

お世話になります。
A月B日に貴社が出版した書籍「XXXX」の転載許諾についてのFAXを送りいたしました。しかし、C月D日までにお返事がいただけておりません。何か手違いがあった可能性もあるため、今度は電子メールに書類を添付いたしました。許諾についてのご回答を記載した上で、以下のアドレスにメールで、もしくは新規のFAX番号にお送りください。よろしくお願いいたします。

回答の条件
  • 1人3回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2006/08/29 14:06:03
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

ベストアンサー

id:osamu666 No.2

回答回数79ベストアンサー獲得回数6

ポイント30pt

Dear XXXX,

I sent a letter regarding the permission of reprinting your publication 'XXXX' via facsimile on XX/XX. However, to this date, I haven't heard from you about this matter. I attached the letter I faxed to this e-mail in case that you might not have received it. Could you please let me know if you have an intention to give us the permission to reprint 'XXXX' or not by sending an e-mail to the following address or a fax to my new fax number XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

Sincerely yours,

Your name here

どうでしょうか。

id:takodam

ご回答ありがとうございました。

やはりビジネス英語は難しいですね。

2006/08/29 13:26:44

その他の回答3件)

id:Kumappus No.1

回答回数3784ベストアンサー獲得回数185

ポイント23pt

お世話になります。

A月B日に貴社が出版した書籍「XXXX」の転載許諾についてのFAXを送りいたしました。しかし、C月D日までにお返事がいただけておりません。何か手違いがあった可能性もあるため、今度は電子メールに書類を添付いたしました。許諾についてのご回答を記載した上で、以下のアドレスにメールで、もしくは新規のFAX番号にお送りください。よろしくお願いいたします。

Dear Sirs,(ここは相手の名前がわかっていればDear Johnなどに適当に)

I sent the letter about the permission of reprint of the book "XXXX" by fax on B, A.

However I have not received an answer to it by D C.

I'm afraid that there was something wrong, so I resent that letter by email.(I attached that letter to my emailだとより日本語文に近いですが)

Please send the answer to the permission to following e-mail address or new FAX number.

Regards,

(あなたの名前)

http://allabout.co.jp/study/bizenglish/closeup/CU20030611biz...

なお日付については上記を参照してください。

ご回答ありがとうございました。

ちなみに正式なビジネスの場で「FAX」は「fax」と表現しても良いのでしょうか?「 facsimile」との使い分けはいかがでしょうか?

2006/08/29 13:25:00
id:osamu666 No.2

回答回数79ベストアンサー獲得回数6ここでベストアンサー

ポイント30pt

Dear XXXX,

I sent a letter regarding the permission of reprinting your publication 'XXXX' via facsimile on XX/XX. However, to this date, I haven't heard from you about this matter. I attached the letter I faxed to this e-mail in case that you might not have received it. Could you please let me know if you have an intention to give us the permission to reprint 'XXXX' or not by sending an e-mail to the following address or a fax to my new fax number XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

Sincerely yours,

Your name here

どうでしょうか。

ご回答ありがとうございました。

やはりビジネス英語は難しいですね。

2006/08/29 13:26:44
id:maxthedog No.3

回答回数474ベストアンサー獲得回数52

ポイント23pt

「お世話になります」は無くても良いと思いますが、担当の人の名前がわかっているのならはDear Mr. X,をつけると良いと思います。仰々しくかくのならば、Dear Sirs and Madams,をつけるとか(笑)

We sent you a FAX asking for reprinting permission of your publication “XXXX” on A B. Though we didn’t receive your answer to it as of C D. I send you this e-mail just in case you didn’t get our fax. Please refer to the attached document and can you please e-mail us to following address or send us FAX to our new number?

Thank you.

Best regards,

他の方の回答で用は足りると思うので、ポイントはいりません。

ご回答、ありがとうございました。

2006/08/29 14:01:50
id:ssueno No.4

回答回数99ベストアンサー獲得回数7

ポイント22pt

勝手に日付を埋めましたが、以下の通りでいかがでしょう?ちょっと硬めの口調ですが。

August 28, 2006

To whom it may concern,

I have sent a FAX on August 20th in regards of a reproduction consent for your book "XXXX" which was published on January 10th. However, I have not yet head back from you. In case you have not received my FAX, I would like to resend the document as an e-mail attachment. I will appreciate if you can reply to me with your answer to the e-mail address below or provide another FAX number for resubmission. Thanking you in advance.

http://q.hatena.ne.jp/ ダミーです

ご回答ありがとうございました。

2006/08/29 14:03:29
  • id:sibazyun
    日本語もですが、最初のFaxに旧番号を書いておくとよいですね:from our former fax number: +81-xx-xxx-xxxx とでもして。

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません