以下の文章の英訳お願いします。

イラストレーションはfaster, higher, stronger. をテーマにアスリートをモチーフにし制作しました。全てのアスリートの向上心、追求心は私に常に大きな影響をあたえてくれます。彼らを描くことによって、自分もそのモチベーションを彼らに重ね合わせていたのかもしれません。これらのビジュアルの最も重要な点は躍動感です。一本一本の線に躍動感を持たせることが結果としてビジュアル全体に躍動感を与えます。線という抽象的な要素への挑戦です。フリーズとブレを画面の中に同居させ、イラストレーションでしかできない表現を追求しました。

回答の条件
  • 1人10回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2007/01/23 00:30:03
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答4件)

id:shimarakkyo No.1

回答回数387ベストアンサー獲得回数24

ポイント60pt

the illustration has been created unter the theme; "faster, higher, stronger", using athletes as the motif. their aspiring spirit and the eagerness to pursuit for the higher-level always influence us a great deal. maybe i am overlapping the motivation of myself to them by drawing them. the most important aspect of these visions is the dynamics. drawing each and every line with dynamism also gives the overall visual representation a dynamism. this is a challenge to a abstract concept called the "line". i have endowed 'freeze' and 'blur' in one frame, and thus (?) sought for an expression that can only be realised by illustration.

<>

id:takarin473 No.2

回答回数590ベストアンサー獲得回数13

ポイント10pt

以下のようになるかと思います。

Illustration was done and produced faster, higher, and stronger theme the motif of the athlete. Athlete's all ambitions and pursuit minds always have a big influence on me. I might also have been overlapping the motivation with them by drawing them. The most important point of these visual is a throb feeling. Giving the throb feeling to an individual line gives the throb feeling to the entire visual as a result. It is a challenge to an abstract element of line. The frieze was made to cohabit with the blur on the screen, and the expression that was able to be done only by illustration was pursued.

id:Z9M9Z No.3

回答回数343ベストアンサー獲得回数11

ポイント10pt

This illustration represents the themes of "faster, higher and stronger," using a motif of an athlete. Every athelete holds ambition and pursuance, which affect me anytime. Drawing them, I might have seen my motivation in their performance. The dynamism is the most important point of these visual effects. Any line must hold the dynamism, so that the whole expresses the one. The line, which is known as an abstract element, is challenging. Freezing and ziggling collaborate in the frame. It could be exclusively expressed by the illustration.

質問者が未読の回答一覧

回答者回答受取ベストアンサー回答時間
1 yoshigyu1318 171 154 7 2007-01-16 10:50:31

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません