【翻訳】以下の文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか?(翻訳サイト・ソフトはご遠慮ください)

※状況としては、Webの表記は日本語だけれど、カスタマーサポートは英語でしか対応していないという感じです。

-------
支払い履歴のページにて、2008年1月16日付けで"送金"となっている合計$××(Aの$○○とBの$△△)の入金が、25日2時00分(日本時間)現在、振込先銀行の口座にて確認できていない。入金はいつ行われるか?

念のため、アカウント情報を確認したところ、変更した覚えはないのだが、「銀行振込」が"No"になっていた。なので、「銀行振込」を"Yes"に変更しようとした。アカウント情報の更新ページにて、「銀行振込」のプルダウンメニューから"Yes"を選択し、"クリックして情報を更新"をクリックした。しかし、再度、アカウント情報を確認したが、「銀行振込」は"No"が選択された状態のままで、"Yes"に変更できない。何度も試したが、"Yes"に変更できなかった。どうすればよいか?

また、もし、銀行振込ではなく、すでに小切手により支払いが完了しているのであれば、その小切手を無効にして、銀行振込に変更してほしいのだが、可能か?
-------
以上です。よろしくお願いします。

回答の条件
  • 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2008/01/25 20:46:48
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

ベストアンサー

id:osamu666 No.1

回答回数79ベストアンサー獲得回数6

ポイント40pt

逐語訳ではありません。あと文章の順番も変えました。

Hi,

(My name is ..., my account name/no. is....とか。)

I have a question regarding payments. I found the record of the payment of $xxx ($aaa for A & $vvvv for B) on Jan. 16, 2008 on your payment history page. However, my bank has not received this money as of January 25th (Japan time). When did you make the actual money deposit?

If you wrote a check to me for this payment, may I ask you to void the check and deposit the money to my bank account?

And I have to report a problem with your website. This might be related to this payment problem. As I checked my account profile, I found that 'No' was selected for Bank deposit as the payment method. I believe I set Bank deposit as my payment method and have never changed it. Moreover, I could not change it to 'Yes' even when I tried to change it through the account profile update page. I hit the update info button. But it remains 'NO' for bank deposit as the payment method (I tried several times.) Is something wrong with the system? How can I update my profile?

Best regards,

id:fyh0s6

ありがとうございます!サポートに状況が正確に伝わればよいので、逐語訳でなくてかまいません。というか、状況が整理されていて、わかりやすくなってますね。またお願いすることがありましたら、よろしくお願いします。

2008/01/25 20:21:16

その他の回答1件)

id:osamu666 No.1

回答回数79ベストアンサー獲得回数6ここでベストアンサー

ポイント40pt

逐語訳ではありません。あと文章の順番も変えました。

Hi,

(My name is ..., my account name/no. is....とか。)

I have a question regarding payments. I found the record of the payment of $xxx ($aaa for A & $vvvv for B) on Jan. 16, 2008 on your payment history page. However, my bank has not received this money as of January 25th (Japan time). When did you make the actual money deposit?

If you wrote a check to me for this payment, may I ask you to void the check and deposit the money to my bank account?

And I have to report a problem with your website. This might be related to this payment problem. As I checked my account profile, I found that 'No' was selected for Bank deposit as the payment method. I believe I set Bank deposit as my payment method and have never changed it. Moreover, I could not change it to 'Yes' even when I tried to change it through the account profile update page. I hit the update info button. But it remains 'NO' for bank deposit as the payment method (I tried several times.) Is something wrong with the system? How can I update my profile?

Best regards,

ありがとうございます!サポートに状況が正確に伝わればよいので、逐語訳でなくてかまいません。というか、状況が整理されていて、わかりやすくなってますね。またお願いすることがありましたら、よろしくお願いします。

2008/01/25 20:21:16
id:tokyo-joe No.2

回答回数20ベストアンサー獲得回数3

ポイント35pt

詳しい背景情報がないので、えいやっとですが、訳してみます。

On the payment history page, I confirmed the payment for $xx ($○○ for A and $△△ for B) made on January 16, 2008. However, I did not confirm receipt for the payment on my bank account. Please check the money transfer status and let me know whether it is being properly processed.

For confirmation, I checked my account information and found that "bank transfer" was not validated (I did not remember having changed the setting, though).

To validate bank transfers, I changed the bank transfer setting by selecting "yes" in the pulldown menu on the account information settings page and hit the "click and reflesh information". However, the bank transfer setting was not changed and stayed "no". I tried this a couple of times, but in vain. How can I validate bank transfers properly?

If the payment have been already made by check, I would like to cancel it and make it done by bank transfer. How can I make that change?

こんなところですかね。

ありがとうございます。これで十分です!また機会がありましたら、よろしくお願いします。

2008/01/25 20:39:06

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません