以下の文章の翻訳お願いいたします。

100ポイントは最低でも差し上げます。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
5年後のあなたは、どうなっていますか
私は、個人から企業まで多くの方々に利用してもらえるようなモノをプロモーションしたりコンサルティングしていきたいと思っています。そして、御社の製品を利用してもらうことによって、ユーザーが抱えている問題や課題を解決するだけでなく、生活価値や生活スタイルを変えられるようなものを提供したいと思っています。そしてこれらのことを5年後には多くのチームメンバーの方々と実現していると思います。

10年後のあなたは、どうなっていますか
10年後は、さらに広い視野を身に着け、多くの業務をマネージャーのような立場でユーザーが抱えている問題や課題を解決するだけでなく、生活価値や生活スタイルを変えられるようなものを提供することを実現していると思います。

回答の条件
  • 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2008/03/26 19:08:35
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答2件)

id:Kumappus No.1

回答回数3784ベストアンサー獲得回数185

ポイント100pt

元の日本語怪しいところあるんではしょってあります、あしからず。

5年後のあなたは、どうなっていますか

私は、個人から企業まで多くの方々に利用してもらえるようなモノをプロモーションしたりコンサルティングしていきたいと思っています。そして、御社の製品を利用してもらうことによって、ユーザーが抱えている問題や課題を解決するだけでなく、生活価値や生活スタイルを変えられるようなものを提供したいと思っています。そしてこれらのことを5年後には多くのチームメンバーの方々と実現していると思います。

Five years after, what will you become?

I want to promote the goods(or solutions) which are used by the various customers from individuals to enterprises and conduct consultations for them.

Moreover by utilizing your company's products, I'll not only solve the problems users have, but also provide the goods(or solutions) that can change the value and style for their lives. I'm sure I'll realize these things after five years with a lot of your team members.

10年後のあなたは、どうなっていますか

10年後は、さらに広い視野を身に着け、多くの業務をマネージャーのような立場でユーザーが抱えている問題や課題を解決するだけでなく、生活価値や生活スタイルを変えられるようなものを提供することを実現していると思います。

Ten years after, what will you become?

I'll be able to have a wider vision and from the position of manager of various range of business, I'll not only solve the problems users have but also I'll realize to provide the goods(or solutions) that can change the value and style for their lives.

なんか訳してみると5年後と10年後でやってることあんまり変わらないような…。

id:buona_pasqua No.2

回答回数37ベストアンサー獲得回数3

ポイント100pt
  • What is the image of yourself after five years?

In this moment, I want to promote and manage the merchandises which are usable and profitable for individuals as well as for enterprises. And I would like to propose something related to your products which would be able not only to solve each consumer's problem, but also to innovate and change the quality of life and their way of living. In five years, I believe I surely will have realized above along with my colleagues.

• What is the image of yourself after 10 years?

After 10 years, I will be provided with much broaden view and I will have created the new value of life which can innovate the style of ordinary life of people, as a project leader or managerial post who organize multiple functions and personal skills of your company.

やや補った箇所、意訳した箇所あります。

http://q.hatena.ne.jp/answer

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません