【英訳してください】次のウェブページの文章を英国のシニアハイスクール卒業生程度が使う英語の文章に翻訳してください。

http://www.d8.dion.ne.jp/~asuwasan/bunsyo4-1t11.htm
名前が書いてあるラインは「日本の、un-souyaという名の男子。2011年4月1日」にしてください。
良いもの一件に限り500ポイント程度差し上げて著作権をフリーにした利用をさせていただくことを承認できる方に参加して欲しく思います。
これを無断でコピーしてサイトに掲載する人がいても黙認してください。(原文も名前を自分のものに書き換えてコピーして利用して良いそうですので)
なおURLリンクを貼った回答は0ポイントとします。

回答の条件
  • 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2011/04/06 09:56:04
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答4件)

id:asuka645 No.1

回答回数856ベストアンサー獲得回数97

ポイント10pt

We will respectfully inform the people of a rich mind all over the world of it.

I lived, it was located naturally rich, and the part of the area that hit the one-quarter of the countries due to the earthquake of magnitude 9.0 that had happened at 2:46PM, March 11th, 2011 was damaged because of the country of beautiful Japan. The tsunami that had happened immediately after that overcame us on the same scale as the strongest one in the thing that had happened all over the world in the past. The catastrophe deprived of a lot of people and the damage their family and the companion were deprived of the life. A lot of people lost the house, the property, and the office. Many of people who hold the desire from which the future is shut have forgotten the mental ballast.

A brave various rescue groups came to Japan crossing the waters and a lot of people were saved it was necessary to express gratitude at that time for the thing. And, the people of a rich mind all over the world sent a useful rescue supply. Thank you. I say the word of gratitude to your more honorable belief.

To our regret, dust that receives damage that the nuclear plant where it has encountered the direct hit of the tsunami is big due to the disaster, and contains the radioactive substance has dispersed in air. The thing to which it apologizes to trouble people all over the world and the mind have been hurt. News tells that it flows to the sea where the polluted water is connected with the Pacific Ocean by the radioactivity, too and has reached. However, it ..sky.. troubles the flying bird, wild animals of the ground are troubled you, and the creatures that inhabit the sea is troubled you though it is possible to tell to people in the world with the confidence of the thing that not is in the worst situation because they do not become the amounts of move from Tokyo Japanese capital. Especially, the living thing of the sea near Japan is troubled you. The trouble is expected to hang to the dolphin, the whale, the penguin, and the shark. I would like you to tell it to forgive me if there is being able to tell feelings for which a lot of Japanese apologize to living things who live freely they, in seas, to be had.

Many of Japanese are impoverishing now. Please hear it without getting angry please with hope that the Japanese whom you know wants to talk about the current Japanese situation to you. I apologize not my having the ability to do this announcement only in Japanese because I match it.

Boy named un-souya in Japan April 1, 2011

id:un-souya

「はてなでは犯罪にならなければ何をしても良いのだろうか…。」を翻訳機を頼って訳すと、"In Hatena, I wonder if we may do anything except that criminal." になるそうな?!。

2011/04/06 09:51:31
id:AISUDAISUKI No.2

回答回数58ベストアンサー獲得回数0

私たちは丁重に、豊かな心の人は世界中の人々へ知らせます。

私が住んでいた、それは自然にいたところ、マグニチュード 9. 0 の地震は、2011年3月11日午後2時 46分に、美しい日本国を壊わしてしまった。それは、国の四分の一の部分の領域の一部。私たちは世界中で過去に起こったことの最大の 1 つの出来事と同規模で、一度落ち着いた後に起こった津波。大惨事の人々や彼らの家族、仲間の生活を奪いました。多くの人々は、家、プロパティ、および会社を失った。多くの人々は将来に欲望の精神の安定を忘れてしまった。

さまざまな救助グループ日本横断海と多くの人々は派遣され来た、勇敢な方に感謝をする必要があります。豊かな心、世界中の人々に役立つ人命救助の供給を送ります。ありがとう。私は、もっと立派な信仰に感謝の言葉を言います。

残念なことに、ここでは、津波の直撃が発生した原子力発電所、災害のために大きなあり、放射性物質を含む被害を受け、ほこりや空気で分散しています。トラブルの人々、すべてを世界の上に心に傷つけています。ニュース、それは、汚染された水は太平洋、放射能では、あまりにも継続されているに達している、海に流れでていることを指示します。しかし、その.空.飛行の鳥は、地面の野生動物がトラブルに悩まされてと、海に生息する生き物のいる東京日本資本からの移動量になっていないため、最悪の状況ではないことを確実に世界の人々 に伝えることが可能ですが、問題を抱えた。特に、近くの日本海の生物、問題を抱えた。問題は、イルカ、クジラ、ペンギン、サメにハングアップする予定です。それ私を許すことがあるかどうかの多くの日本人は自由に、手に海に暮らす生き物への謝罪の気持ちを伝えることができるのかを考えてほしい。

今、日本人の多くが貧困している。あなたの知っている日本語で日本の現状について話すことを希望してください。ごめんなさい、私はこれと一致、この発表は、能力にはないです。で

国連-宗谷日本では 2011 年 4 月 1 日という名の男子

冗談は昨日だけにしてください。

2011/04/02 21:53:09
id:AISUDAISUKI No.3

回答回数58ベストアンサー獲得回数0

Hearts around the world engaging respectfully.

Where I live, located in the natural 傷つきました beautiful Japan countries that are part of the area hit by the earthquake of magnitude 9.0 occurred on March 11, 2011 at 2: 46 one-quarter of the country. Tsunami happened shortly thereafter in the same scale as in what happened in the past around the world strongest overtook us. Large-scale disasters, which hurt many people took the lives of their families and friends. Many people have lost homes and property and workplace. Stability of mind forgot a lot of people who entertain thoughts closed future.

Things should appreciate that when the brave rescue various associations across the sea spurred Japan saved a lot of people. And sent relief richer minds around the world who can be useful to me. Thank you very much. Your Shin, words of thanks I wish caused to precious.

Dust containing the radioactive substance is a nuclear power plant has unfortunately fallen victim tsunami struck disaster received major damage, but I have scattered into the air. People around the world away over junk sorry things are distressed minds. Conveys the news and has been pouring sea water contaminated by radioactivity have also lead to the Pacific. However, irreversibly sea bird, but things to people around the world with confidence they does not contain enough had the move from Tokyo to the capital city of Japan, so is not the worst thing that can make trouble for the inconvenience of terrestrial wild animals, even on junk. Especially Japan of nearby marine life will be over junk. Such as dolphins, whales and penguins and sharks is expected. Them I want to thank you told please forgive any way we can tell that has many Japanese should apologize to the creatures who live freely in the sea.

Now, most Japanese are impoverished and being. On whether 怒らず had the hope that the Japanese know your status quo Japan talk to you want to hear. We apologized together because it has no ability to make this announcement only Japan available to me.

In Academy-spring April 1, 2011

It was April Fool's Day yesterday.

2011/04/02 21:56:51
id:meefla No.4

回答回数997ベストアンサー獲得回数472

ポイント500pt

「英国のシニアハイスクール卒業生」というご要望ですが、自覚的には「アメリカのジュニアハイスクール在校生」レベルかと思います。

一部に意訳と抄訳がありますが、ご容赦ください。

------------------------------------------------

To all the people, who are spiritually rich, around the world.

I'm living in Japan, a beautiful country with a rich natural environment. At 2:46 p.m., March 11, 2011, Japan was hit by a 9.0-magnitude earthquake, and the quake-stricken area was almost a quarter of the country. Immediately after the quake, the tsunami, which is one of the heaviest in the history of the earth, struck Japan. This disaster hurt many people, and robbed the life of his/her family and/or friends. Many people lost house, wealth, and workplace. Peace of mind was also lost, with the dark future prospect.

Then, thankfully, various brave rescue teams came to Japan across the sea, and saved many people. And people, who are spiritually rich, sent us useful relief supplies from all over the world. Thank you from my heart. I also thank your God (or whatever you believe in).

Unfortunately, tsunami-hit nuclear power plants were severely damaged and the dusts with radio-active substances were released in the air. My heart aches when considering the worries of people all over the world. News reports said that water contains radio-active substances also released to the Pacific sea. It is not the worst situation, because I believe we don't have to relocate the capital of Japan from Tokyo. But it affects the birds in the sky, the wild animals on the ground, and the creatures in the sea. Especially, the marine life living around Japan should suffer. I guess dolphins, whales, penguins, and sharks might suffer. If you have the way to communicate to the marine life, please send my apologies.

Now, many Japanese are going to be worn out. If a Japanese you know wants to tell you the situation of Japan, please be kind to him. Thank you again for bearing with my poor English.

April 1, 2011. A boy named "un-souya", living in Japan.

------------------------------------------------

最後の「私には日本語だけでしか……」をそのまま英訳すると、"I can't speak English" と同じくらい馬鹿げた英語になりますので、ここは「私の下手な英語におつきあいいただきありがとうございます」としました。

老婆心ですが、特に英語圏では4月1日のままにしておくとエイプリルフールと誤解されがちですので、日付の変更をご考慮された方が良いかも知れません。

ご参考になれば幸いです。

公開された原文には既に英訳文が有ったのですが、次の部分がどうしても公開するのに堪える出来になっていなかったのです。

その部分は「それらは日本の首都を東京から移転しなければならないほどの量にはなっていませんので、最悪の事態では無い事を自信をもって世界の人々に伝える事が出来るのですが、」

という長文でかつメッセージとして大事な箇所なんです。

「日本語だけでしか」の部分は"Japanese and English" になっていたようです。

「4月1日」の部分は考慮が必要ですか…。なるほど。

それよりも、昨日は不可抗力の事故であったものが、現状は東電の意図的にして突然の放射能汚染水の海洋投棄という事態に移行してしまいましたので、どんな慎重な訳文でアピールしたとしても世界中からの辛辣な謗りを免れないでしょう。

ありがとうございました。

終了します。

2011/04/06 09:41:07
  • id:TeX
    おやまあ 2011/04/02 20:02:19
    エキサイト翻訳で1の回答とほぼ同じものが出ました。機械翻訳は通じませんよ。
  • id:un-souya
    I think so, too.
  • id:un-souya
    第4フレーム質問者コメント中「昨日」とあるのは誤記で、正しくは「一昨日」でした。お詫びして訂正します。前夜寝ていなかったので日付を読み違えまして、すみませんでした。

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません