人力検索はてな - どなたか､以下の文を英訳してください｡ ?まだ､ｶﾅﾀﾞに来て4日しかたっていませんが､もう10年前からここに住んでるように､ここでの生活が気に入っています｡ ?英..
?It likes life here as already lived here for ten years though only the fourth has passed since @ still comes to Canada.
?At that time, please acknowledge so not good at A English though a strange expression might be sometimes done, and an unknown thing be done.
?It entered a country by using the working holiday system for B Canada.
?It very likes the atmosphere of this school at present though it is scheduled to turn ..others.. variously round the language school ..C.. still.
?D my purpose at working holiday is to apply the English language skill of not embarrassed extent with communications.
?It was very happy E today. Moreover, I want to meet.
?It moves to the loan room in North Vancouver soon though it still lives in the office in the procedure agency company of working holiday F now.
1. It has only been four days since I arrived in Canada, but I like the life here so much that it feels like it has already been ten years.
2. I am not very proficient in the English language, so you must forgive me if I occasionally use odd expressions or total nonsense.
3. I am in Canada on a working holiday visa.
4. I still plan to look at other language schools, but so far I like to atmosphere of the school.
5. My objective during my working holiday is to improve my English to sufficient level that would allow me to communicate with others with ease.
6. I enjoyed today very much. I would love to see you gain soon.
7. I am currently living in the office of the comapny that arranged the working holiday, but I will be moving to a rented room in North Vancouver very soon.