As for the person living in this town, all are bright and are kind and are tolerant
I am famous all over the world, but think that I am really so as the town where Vancouver is the most livable in the world.
the Japan is island which is long in the north and south, the Japanese Islands are completely different in a climate in the north and the south.
Because I was brought up in a northern country, as for me, a climate of Vancouver is warm.
I was surprised that it rained in winter. It rains in Japan in winter , that is, there is rarely it.
Because I was brought up in a northern country, I love winter sports such as a ski or skating. Because there are those institutions in many places of the city, I want to try to go early. Then I am not so prosperous in Japan, but am interested in ice hockey very much. Because I hear that I am very prosperous in Canada, I really go to a stadium and want to try to watch a game.
ありがとうございます｡しかし､何か不自然な気がします｡たとえば第2文の”I am famous all over the world”という文は｢私は世界中で有名です｣という意味になると思います｡全体的に不自然な訳がいくつかあるような.....｡
?All people who live in this town are bright, kind, and large-hearted.
?I think it is really what Vancouver is famous all over the world as the town that lives easily most in the worlds.
?The climate is quite different in the north and the south of Japanese Islands.
Becouse Japanese Islands are long island nations in the south north.
?The climate of Vancouver is warm.Because I grew up in northern provinces of Japan.
?I was surprised it rained in winter in Vancouver.
There is rarely raining in winter in Japan.
?I loves winter sports of skiing and skating, etc. Becouse I grew up in northern provinces.
I want to go here and there of the city early in those facilities. After that, I am interested in the ice hockey very much. though it is not so active in Japan. I hear it is active in Canada. so I want to go to the stadium and to watch it.
1. It feels to me that most people who live here are all cheerly, kind, and laid back.
2. Vancouver is renowned as one of the livable cities in the world, and I must say I agree completely.
3. Japan is a long island that is stretched longtitudinally, so the climate is completely different from the Northern to the Sourthern parts.
4. Because I grew up in the northern parts of Japan (where it is much colder), the climate in Vancouver feels warm in comparison.
5. I was surprised to learn that it rains here in winter! In Japan, it rarely rains in winter.
6. Because I grew up in the northern parts of Japan, I love winter sports like skiing and skating. I can’t wait to go to the many facilities (skating rinks and ski slopes) in and around the city. Ice hockey is not all that popular in Japan, but I am quite intereste in the sport. I know it is very popular in Canada, so I would like to watch some games at the stadium.