※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答1件)

id:a-kuma3 No.1

回答回数4971ベストアンサー獲得回数2153

ポイント100pt

みっつの操作は、一通りできるようです。

Acer, Dell, Google, HP, Samsung, and Toshiba
Common Chromebook traits
All of the touchpads I saw worked exactly the same way: Tap to click, or press the bottom of the trackpad. Two-finger click (or Alt-click) is a right-click, three-finger click is a middle (or scroll-wheel) click. Drag two fingers to scroll, swipe with two to move among tabs, and click-with-one-finger and hold to drag items.

Review: 6 business-class Chromebooks test their mettle | InfoWorld

6社の Chromebook を比較してるようですが、共通して、というところに書いてあるので Toshiba も大丈夫でしょう。

The Toshiba Chromebook's 4 x 3.75-inch touchpad is the perfect size for its keyboard deck. Using the touchpad, gestures such as two-finger scrolling and pinching to zoom were a breeze. We also appreciated the tactile feedback of the touchpad's click buttons.

Toshiba Chromebook Review -13-inch - Laptop Mag

breeze というのは、楽な仕事とか扱いやすいものという意味らしい。

You can perform two-finger scrolling, three-finger tab switching, two-finger swipes (long ones) for going backwards and forwards on a Web site, and two-finger taps for right-clicking (there is no physical right-click switch, only a left-click).

Toshiba CB30 Chromebook Review: Toshiba's CB30 is one of the best Chromebooks we've seen so far, but its screen isn't great - Good Gear Guide by PC World Australia

タブ切り替えもOKだなあと思ったら、こちらは CB30 のレビューでした orz
当然、互換があるはずです。
Amazon のレビュー(こっちは、CB35)には、できるって書き込みがありました。

7. The touchpad is okay. The switches are to hard to depress and for that reason are useless. I only use taps. I really like that three-finger switching between open tabs! I have enabled click-drag - cannot live without it. The wireless mouse was extremely slow, so I will stick with the touchpad.

Amazon.com: climber’s review of Toshiba CB35-A3120 13.3-Inch Chromebook

レビューを探してて、ちょっと気になったのが、これ。

Surely there's something Toshiba can do to ensure that gestures like "tap to click" work a bit more precisely.

Toshiba Chromebook 2 review: great screen, but the battery life takes a hit

もう少し精度を良くすることができるはずだ、って書いてあるのかな。
後、バッテリーの持ちも、悪いって書いてありますね。

id:sanma3

遅くなりましたが、ありがとうございました。

2015/03/12 08:49:28

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません