I think that…

“Car Talk” is a very interesting radio program on “Eagle 810 contents of AFN TOKYO”, Saturday morning 8:05~9:00.
How do you feel about this message?

回答の条件
  • 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2006/06/22 15:58:58
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

ベストアンサー

id:p243 No.3

回答回数142ベストアンサー獲得回数6

ポイント28pt

Hi,

I am encouraged by this message. Because many Japanese web sites refuse people who post messages in English because using English is against their network etiquette even if they provide a space for discussing about English. Don't you think it is funny? Everyone is interested in English, and we need practice, ... but no questions in English. I am wondering you are sure that Hatena acept English.

http://www.cartalk.com/

I have not know the program, but I just find the web site. I will look over it sooner or latter. The program could be very good to practice English. In fact, this kind of discussions are often used to develop conversiation skills.

But, what do you expect by this question?

See you latter!

id:un-souya

I see that “The second language of Hatena is English.”

I did not know this site.

When I looked this URL, I thought “kidding !”.

Ah! There was a site.

>“what do you expect by this question?”

My handle name is “un-souya” and I like a car….

Thank you p243 さん!

2006/06/17 13:09:16

その他の回答5件)

id:aiaina No.1

回答回数8179ベストアンサー獲得回数131

Welcome! but…

I think you have no opinion!?

2006/06/17 13:07:36
id:Vibroverb No.2

回答回数8ベストアンサー獲得回数0

ポイント28pt

I was surprised. American Forces Network!

When I was teen-ager. I used to listen to the FEN.

But now, I live in the place which an electric wave does not reach.

I can not listen to the AFN.

I looked at HP of “Car Talk”.

I had the american car "GMC syclon".

I am very interested.

Bummage!

Welcome aboard!

Vibroverb さん!

2006/06/17 13:08:50
id:p243 No.3

回答回数142ベストアンサー獲得回数6ここでベストアンサー

ポイント28pt

Hi,

I am encouraged by this message. Because many Japanese web sites refuse people who post messages in English because using English is against their network etiquette even if they provide a space for discussing about English. Don't you think it is funny? Everyone is interested in English, and we need practice, ... but no questions in English. I am wondering you are sure that Hatena acept English.

http://www.cartalk.com/

I have not know the program, but I just find the web site. I will look over it sooner or latter. The program could be very good to practice English. In fact, this kind of discussions are often used to develop conversiation skills.

But, what do you expect by this question?

See you latter!

I see that “The second language of Hatena is English.”

I did not know this site.

When I looked this URL, I thought “kidding !”.

Ah! There was a site.

>“what do you expect by this question?”

My handle name is “un-souya” and I like a car….

Thank you p243 さん!

2006/06/17 13:09:16
id:maxthedog No.4

回答回数474ベストアンサー獲得回数52

ポイント9pt

I don't see your point. What exactly do you want ask us? Your message sounds just like and ad of this radio program. If you are asking how we think about this program, then I think they laugh too much and too often. It’s a bit lousy to me. Though I like this kind of specialty programs. People at Hatena may like “This Week in Tech” (TWiT). You can check it out at http://twit.tv/.

>p243

I don’t think most of Japanese websites don’t “refuse” people speaking in English. Which site are you talking about? (I don’t think that you are talking about “This site is Japanese only” thing, right? It’ s just bad English;-p) I see you want to practice English, but what is the point you want doing it in Japanese websites?

sorry!

I cannot listen “twit tv” on AM radio.

I see “You dislike people talking in English.”

Thank you maxthedog さん!

2006/06/17 15:32:59
id:amai_melon No.5

回答回数2011ベストアンサー獲得回数47

ポイント28pt

Are you a car driver ?

And enjoy listening to the radio ?

I really appreciate your happy life !

>“a car driver ?”

I was a driver in old days.

I like AM radio and I like a nostalgic sound of it.

Wow! Thank you very much. amai_melon さん!

2006/06/17 16:06:15
id:maxthedog No.6

回答回数474ベストアンサー獲得回数52

ポイント18pt

Correction: "your message sounds just like and ad" -> "your message sounds just like an ad(vertisement)"

You are right. You can’t listen to TWiT on radio. Their programs are podcasted. You can hear them in the car if you have players like iPod. TWiT’s subjects are computer, Internet and electric gadgets so I don’t know if you like that.

別に私は英語を話す人を嫌っていませんよ。何か誤解されていると思います。I am fluent in English and I do not have inferiority complex to it. There is no reason I become disliking people speaking in English… But now I see why English is not preferable in the websites spoken mainly in Japanese. It leads misunderstandings and miscommunication, like my case, caused by poor language skills.

Anyway, THE THIHNG I DID NOT LIKE was that radio personalities of “Car Talk” laugh too much and too often, but I kinda like the program.

Ah! OK. You dislike me.

2006/06/18 01:54:04

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません