• 1人2回まで
  • 登録:
  • 終了:2009/08/03 19:55:02
※ 有料アンケート・ポイント付き質問機能は2023年2月28日に終了しました。

回答3件)

id:IlO10l0Il No.1

回答回数1757ベストアンサー獲得回数81

ポイント27pt

* I am born in 1977 and am from Shimonoseki-shi.

* I pass through Tokyo College of Music saxophone specialty and graduate from university aesthetics specialty. I graduate from Tokyo University philosophy specialty afterwards.

* Second grade at a high school next, Yamaguchi eisteddfod the first place. One College of Music annual, international eisteddfod championship. I experience second grade at a high school next, studying abroad for exchange with London royal College of Music.

* The specialty in College of Music is European music until the - middle part in the beginning in the 20th century. The specialty in Tokyo University is French philosophy in the 20th century.

* In four Tokyo University annual, I develop native panic disorder. A mental patient.

* Pass and spy on the trader of the salesperson in the major jewelry production sale company, domestic stocks and the derivative, a member of financial analysis of the detective agency now. I have detective Corporation of own.

* I do local person R (11 years old bottom) and marriage in the religion that got to know in an Indonesian trip. But I am single administratively.

* A Muslim.

* I am resident in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Shinjuku. But, as a long-term stop, Indonesia has Jakarta suburbs Mojokerto.

id:osamu666 No.2

回答回数79ベストアンサー獲得回数6

ポイント27pt

I was born in 1977 in Shimonoseki city.

I graduated from Tokyo university philosophy major after I finished Tokyo college of music aesthetics major. I also studied the saxophone at the same school.

I was awarded first prize at Yamaguchi music contest when I was 11th grade. I won International competition as a freshman at Tokyo college of music. I studied at Royal college of music, London as an exchange student.

My field of study at Tokyo college of music was western music in the first half of 20th century. I focused on 20th centyry French philosophy at Tokyo university.

The symptoms of panic disorder began to emerge when I was senior at Tokyo university. I am considered mentally ill.

I stared my carieer as a sales representative at a large jewely company. I have experienced jobs such as a trader in domestic stocks and stock derivertives, and a financial investigator at a private inquiry agency. Now I own a detective agency and work as a private detective.

I married an Indonesian local who I got to know while I was traveling in Indonesia. This is a religious marriage. I am single legally.

I am muslim.

I am now living in Shinjuku, Tokyo. I have lived in Mojokerto in the suburb of Jakarta, Indonesia for a long period of time.

id:WATAO71 No.3

回答回数319ベストアンサー獲得回数17

ポイント26pt

From 1977 year birth place and Shimonoseki-shi.

I graduate from the said university aesthetics specialty via Tokyo College of Music saxophone specialty. After that I graduate from University of Tokyo philosophy specialty.

2 years of senior high school and a 1st place of Yamaguchi-ken musical competition. An year of college of music and international musical competition victory. Exchange studying abroad with 2 years of high school and London Royal College of Music is experienced.

A specialty at a college of music is Western music until the break in the 20th century-middle. A specialty by University of Tokyo is French philosophy in the 20th century.

4 years of University of Tokyo develops inborn panic disorder. Mentally disturbed person.

I spy at present via a salesperson by a major jewelry manufacturing sales company, a trader of a domestic stock and the derivative and a financial analysis one in a private detective agency. I have my private detective agency.

Marriage on the religion is done with native R I knew by Indonesian travel (under 11 years old). But, it's single on the administration.

Muslim.

I live at Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo. But, there is Jakarta suburb MOJOKURUTO in Indonesia as a long stay destination.

コメントはまだありません

この質問への反応(ブックマークコメント)

「あの人に答えてほしい」「この質問はあの人が答えられそう」というときに、回答リクエストを送ってみてましょう。

これ以上回答リクエストを送信することはできません。制限について

回答リクエストを送信したユーザーはいません